Pinterest AI Prompts in Gemini, ChatGPT, Qwen LLMs - Part 1

Testing Pinterest AI Prompts in Gemini, ChatGPT, Qwen LLMs - Part 1 

In this tutorial, we will extract a prompt from a Pinterest post and ask different LLMs to execute it.

In this tutorial, we will extract a prompt from a Pinterest post and ask different LLMs to execute it.

Solving : 

[watch on YouTube ]

Step 1. Screenshot of the Pinterest post.

Take a screenshot of the Pinterest post :

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1023935665294302593/

Step 1. Screenshot of the Pinterest post.

Step 2. Screenshot into an image editor.

Paste the screenshot into an image editor ( I use Paint Net ).

Paste the screenshot into paint net image editor


Step 3. Select and copy image area with prompt.

In your image editor select and copy an image area with AI prompt text.

Select and copy image area with prompt | codingtrabla tutorials


Step 4. Extract prompt text using Gemini AI

Open Gemini, paste prompt from image, ask it to extract prompt from image :

( use following prompt : please extract text from image, answer only text )

Extract prompt text using Gemini AI

Extracted prompt text by Gemini AI ( + added text - vertical image ): 

3D avatar of a girl, with a happy face on a white background. Conceptual playlist style digital art with Pixar quality aesthetics, vertical image



Extracted prompt text by Gemini AI ( + added text - vertical image )

Step 5. Save prompt.

Save extracted by Gemini prompt in your favorite text editor ( I use Notepad++ )

Step 6. Ask Gemini to gen image

Using our extracted prompt ask Gemini to generate an image.

Using our extracted prompt ask Gemini to generate an image.

This is Gemini AI response.


This is Gemini AI response.


I've scaled the page so we can see the whole image response.

I've scaled the page so we can see the whole image response

And this extracted image from response.

And this extracted image from AI LLM Geminie response

Step 7. Ask ChatGPT to gen image.

Using our extracted prompt ask ChatGPT to generate image.

Using our extracted prompt ask ChatGPT to generate image.

This is ChatGPT AI response.

This is ChatGPT AI response.


I've scaled the page so we can see the whole ChatGPT image response.

I've scaled the page so we can see the whole ChatGPT image response.


And this extracted image from ChatGPT response.

And this extracted image from ChatGPT response.


Step 9. Ask Qwen to gen image.

Using our extracted prompt ask Qwen to generate image

Using our extracted prompt ask Qwen to generate image


This is Qwen AI response.

This is Qwen AI response.


I've scaled the page so we can see the whole Qwen image response.

I've scaled the page so we can see the whole Qwen image response.


And this extracted image from Qwen response.

And this extracted image from Qwen response.


Well Done

Today we extracted a prompt from a pinterest post and explored how  different AI models generate images from same the prompt.



No comments:

Post a Comment